Sunday, March 8, 2020

Live and let live(जिओ ओर जिने दो)



She dances, and I let her dance freely.
He sings so beautifully that we let him sing the solo.
They run around the yard, and we let them run wild.
I write in my journal, and I let my thoughts flow onto the paper.
The kids play with their toys, and we let them play for hours.
She cooks dinner tonight, and I'll let her cook her special recipe.
He drives the car, and I let him drive my new one.
They swim in the lake, and we let them swim until sunset.
I study for the exam, and I'll let myself study until I feel confident.
She paints the canvas, and I let her paint with all her creativity.
He speaks his mind openly, and we let him speak without interruption.
They practice the piano, and we let them practice until they're satisfied.
I read the story, and I'll let myself read it again for deeper understanding.
She bakes the cake, and I let her bake it from scratch.
He sketches the landscape, and we let him sketch at his own pace.
They work on their project, and we let them work without any distractions.
I lift weights, and I let myself challenge my physical limits.
She designs the logo, and I let her design it according to her vision.
He solves the puzzle, and we let him solve it without giving hints.
They laugh at their inside jokes, and we let them laugh as much as they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment