Tuesday, March 3, 2020

It's hard for me to + (verb) (ये मेरे लिये मुश्किल है ..........)


It's hard for me to concentrate when there's so much noise around.
It's hard for me to let go of things that hold sentimental value.
It's hard for me to wake up early in the morning.
It's hard for me to express my feelings openly.
It's hard for me to trust people I've just met.
It's hard for me to say no to others, even when I want to.
It's hard for me to make decisions quickly.
It's hard for me to accept criticism without feeling defensive.
It's hard for me to stick to a strict diet or exercise routine.
It's hard for me to ask for help when I need it.
It's hard for me to confront someone about an issue.
It's hard for me to forgive someone who has hurt me deeply.
It's hard for me to adjust to new environments.
It's hard for me to be patient when things aren't going as planned.
It's hard for me to let someone else take control.
It's hard for me to delegate tasks to others.
It's hard for me to keep a consistent journal or diary.
It's hard for me to remember names and faces.
It's hard for me to break bad habits.
It's hard for me to express myself in front of a large group of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment