Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I'm calling to + (verb) (मै काल कर रहा हु)


I'm calling to inform you about the upcoming event.
I'm calling to request a refund for my recent purchase.
I'm calling to schedule an appointment with Dr. Smith.
I'm calling to discuss the details of the project proposal.
I'm calling to check on the status of my application.
I'm calling to clarify the instructions you provided.
I'm calling to express my concerns regarding the recent changes.
I'm calling to follow up on the email I sent yesterday.
I'm calling to place an order for the new product.
I'm calling to share some exciting news with you.
I'm calling to report a problem with the service I received.
I'm calling to congratulate you on your recent achievement.
I'm calling to confirm the date and time of our meeting.
I'm calling to offer my assistance with the upcoming event.
I'm calling to apologize for the misunderstanding that occurred.
I'm calling to inquire about the availability of the item.
I'm calling to discuss the options for upgrading my subscription.
I'm calling to get more information about your company's services.
I'm calling to remind you of our appointment tomorrow.
I'm calling to thank you for your help and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment