Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I'll help you + (verb)

I'll help you + (verb) 
I'll help you clean up the mess.
I'll help you study for the exam.
I'll help you cook dinner tonight.
I'll help you move the furniture around.
I'll help you organize your closet.
I'll help you with your presentation.
I'll help you fix your car.
I'll help you paint the walls.
I'll help you plan your trip.
I'll help you find a solution to the problem.
I'll help you learn how to use the software.
I'll help you practice your guitar playing.
I'll help you set up the new computer.
I'll help you pick out an outfit for the party.
I'll help you plant flowers in the garden.
I'll help you assemble the furniture.
I'll help you make a budget for your expenses.
I'll help you translate that document.
I'll help you clean out the garage.
I'll help you choose a gift for your friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment