Tuesday, March 3, 2020

Let me + (verb) (मुझे करने दो)

Let me + (verb) (मुझे करने दो) 
Let me know if you need any help.
Let me finish my work before we go out.
Let me take a look at that document.
Let me introduce you to our new team member.
Let me explain how this process works.
Let me try to fix the issue for you.
Let me handle the negotiations with the client.
Let me show you how to use this software.
Let me give you a piece of advice.
Let me remind you about the meeting tomorrow.
Let me express my gratitude for your help.
Let me share my thoughts on this topic.
Let me take care of the arrangements for the event.
Let me clarify any doubts you might have.
Let me update you on the latest developments.
Let me apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Let me make a suggestion for improving the process.
Let me assure you that we are committed to quality.
Let me handle the coordination between departments.
Let me present the proposal to the board.

1 comment: