Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I'm sorry to + (verb) (माफी चाहुंगा)


I'm sorry to interrupt, but may I ask a question?
I'm sorry to bother you, but could you help me with this task?
I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well.
I'm sorry to inform you that the event has been canceled.
I'm sorry to disappoint you, but we're out of stock at the moment.
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your pet.
I'm sorry to hear about your recent troubles.
I'm sorry to say that your application was not successful.
I'm sorry to trouble you, but could you proofread this document for me?
I'm sorry to have to correct you, but that information is inaccurate.
I'm sorry to have to decline the invitation due to a prior commitment.
I'm sorry to bring up a sensitive topic, but we need to discuss this issue.
I'm sorry to keep you waiting; I'll be with you shortly.
I'm sorry to hear about the misunderstanding; let's clear it up.
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time.

No comments:

Post a Comment