Sunday, March 8, 2020

I don't know what to + (verb)

I don't know what to say in this situation.
I don't know what to do with all this extra time.
I don't know what to cook for dinner tonight.
I don't know what to wear to the party.
I don't know what to watch on TV tonight.
I don't know what to write in this card.
I don't know what to study for the upcoming exam.
I don't know what to believe anymore.
I don't know what to prioritize in my life right now.
I don't know what to buy as a gift for her birthday.
I don't know what to read next from my bookshelf.
I don't know what to do about this relationship.
I don't know what to do to improve my productivity.
I don't know what to do about the noisy neighbors.
I don't know what to do to make new friends.
I don't know what to do with my old clothes.
I don't know what to do with this complicated math problem.
I don't know what to plant in my garden this season.
I don't know what to do to overcome my fear of public speaking.
I don't know what to do to kickstart my fitness routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment