Sunday, March 8, 2020

It's very kind of you to + (verb)

It's very kind of you to offer your assistance.
It's very kind of you to invite me to your event.
It's very kind of you to share your knowledge with me.
It's very kind of you to help me with my project.
It's very kind of you to lend a hand when I needed it.
It's very kind of you to listen to my concerns.
It's very kind of you to give me your time and attention.
It's very kind of you to consider my opinion.
It's very kind of you to support me through tough times.
It's very kind of you to donate to the charity.
It's very kind of you to show understanding.
It's very kind of you to make me feel welcome.
It's very kind of you to be patient with me.
It's very kind of you to offer your advice.
It's very kind of you to share your experiences.
It's very kind of you to bring a gift.
It's very kind of you to offer your feedback.
It's very kind of you to lend your expertise.
It's very kind of you to be so thoughtful.
It's very kind of you to show empathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment