Tuesday, March 3, 2020

I'm working on + (noun) (मै काम कर रहा हु........)


I'm working on a new project for our upcoming product launch.
I'm working on improving my coding skills through online courses.
I'm working on a research paper about renewable energy technologies.
I'm working on my fitness by following a rigorous workout routine.
I'm working on a painting that's inspired by the beauty of nature.
I'm working on developing a mobile app to help people track their expenses.
I'm working on my presentation skills for an important conference next month.
I'm working on a novel that explores themes of identity and belonging.
I'm working on a culinary experiment to create a unique fusion dish.
I'm working on mastering the art of playing the piano.
I'm working on a documentary film that highlights social issues in our community.
I'm working on growing a variety of vegetables in my backyard garden.
I'm working on building a remote-controlled drone from scratch.
I'm working on learning a new language to enhance my global communication skills.
I'm working on a woodworking project to create a custom dining table.
I'm working on a business proposal to attract potential investors.
I'm working on improving my time management techniques for greater productivity.
I'm working on a DIY home renovation to transform my living space.
I'm working on a fashion design portfolio to showcase my creative ideas.
I'm working on a community event to raise awareness about environmental conservation.

No comments:

Post a Comment