Monday, August 21, 2023

W/H + Auxilliary Verb + Subject + Main Verb + Rest of the Sentence

What can you do to help?
How should we approach this problem?
Where must I go to find the information?
Why do they always arrive late?
When will she finish her assignment?
Who could have made such a mess?
Why did he choose that option?
How can I improve my writing skills?
Where will they hold the meeting?
What should I bring to the party?
Why does she seem so upset?
How can we prevent this from happening again?
Where might I find a good place to eat?
What does it take to become successful?
Why is the computer not working properly?
How could he forget about the appointment?
When should we start preparing for the exam?
Who can provide assistance with this task?
Why is the traffic so congested today?
What would you like to order from the menu?

No comments:

Post a Comment